FAQ | Corporate information
- When was the company founded and incorporated?
The company was founded in 1953 as Watabe Wedding.
Watabe Ishoten K.K. (Watabe clothing store) was incorporated as a limited private company in 1964.
The organization was changed to a stock company in 1971.
- When was the company first listed?
The company was listed on the Second Section of the Osaka Securities Exchange and the Kyoto Stock Exchange in 1997.
It was later listed on the Second Section of the Tokyo Stock Exchange in 2000.
In 2004, the company was designated to be on the First Section of the Tokyo Stock Exchange and the First Section of the Osaka Securities Exchange.
- What is your corporate philosophy?
Click here for information on our corporate philosophy.
- Tell me about your business.
We are a complete wedding service provider offering a comprehensive range of wedding services and products.
- How many locations does the group have?
Click here for the latest number of company locations.
- What are the main consolidated subsidiaries?
Click here for information on the group’s consolidated subsidiaries.
- How many employees does the group have?
Click here for the latest record of the group's employees.
- How much capital does the company have?
Click here for information on the company's capital.
- Where are the company's headquarters located?
The company’s headquarters are located in Kyoto.
The address and a map can be found here.