Watabe Wedding Corporation (“Watabe” or “We”) and Watabe Wedding Group comprised of Watabe’s domestic and international subsidiaries and branch offices (“Watabe Group”) recognize the importance of protecting your personal information and strive for the proper handling and protection of it in accordance with the following basic principles.
Please refer to our website for the latest information on Watabe Group.
- Watabe Group will ensure that our employees thoroughly acknowledge and improve the proper handling of your personal information by establishing necessary basic principles and in-house rules and concluding contracts.
- Watabe Group will establish and enforce necessary and reasonable safety measures in order to prevent leakage, loss or tampering of your personal information.
- Watabe Group will acquire your personal information through a legitimate and fair means. We also will obtain your prior consent to the purpose of use, or notify or publically announce the purpose of use before we acquire your personal information.
- Watabe Group will sincerely respond to your request to disclose, correct or discontinue use of your personal information.
＜２＞Handling of Personal Information
Name of Business Operator Handling Personal Information
Watabe Wedding Corporation
Acquisition of Personal Information
We will acquire your personal information to the extent necessary for providing our products and services (including development of new products and after-sales services).We will acquire personal information in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations regarding protection of personal information. Upon acquisition of personal information, we will each time expressly indicate the purpose of use when we acquire such personal information directly from written document (including electronic document such as websites on the internet).
Purpose of Use
（１）We will use your personal information in order to perform our contractual obligations and provide following principle services and other related services (including development of new products and after-sales services) for you.
- a.wedding services in resorts
- b.production and sale of wedding dresses, tuxedos and photo-albums
- c.photography and beauty care services
- d.rental services of wedding-related attire
- e.travel services in our domestic stores
- f.sale of wedding-related products
- g.wedding-related educational services
- h.accommodation services, food and beverage services, and domestic wedding services.
（２）We will use your personal information for after-sale services associated with our principle services above, announcement of new products and other related information, marketing and development of improved products, and analysis of the market trends.
Records of Telephone Calls
We may store records of your telephone calls and other forms of communication for the purpose of storing and verifying the communication and improving service quality.
Joint Use of Personal Information
We may jointly use your personal information and other necessary information for our operations (such as name, address, telephone number, E-mail address, date of birth, occupation, date and place of ceremony and/or party venue, etc.) with our domestic group and contractors within the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of use.
Watabe Group and Our contractors shall not be deemed as third parties when we jointly use your personal information for our operations.
We will be responsible for the management of your personal information by these corporations.
Disclosure of Personal Information to a Third Party
Personal information shall not be disclosed or provided to a third party without obtaining your prior consent, except in the following cases:
- Where we disclose your personal information to the third party based on laws and regulations;
- Where it is necessary for us to disclose your personal information to the third party in order to protect the life, body, or property of an individual, and it is difficult to obtain your consent;
- Where there is a special need for us to disclose your personal information to the third party in order to improve public health or promote healthy child development, and it is difficult to obtain your consent;
- Where it is necessary for us to disclose your personal information to the third party in order to cooperate with a national government organ, local government, or person entrusted thereby with performing the functions prescribed by laws and regulations, and obtaining your consent is likely to interfere with the performance of those functions;
- Where your prior consent is obtained.
Disclosure and Correction of Personal Information
If you wish us to disclose, correct, add, or delete content from; discontinue use of; your personal information retained by us, please let us know. We will respond to your request within a reasonable period of time after confirming your identity.
Request for Disclosure and Correction
A request for disclosure and correction can be made as follows.
Please a fill in the “Form for Disclosure, Correction, or Discontinue use of Personal Information” and send it to our Customer Service Office with one of following documents to confirm your identity and a letter of proxy (if applicable) enclosed.
※Confirming Your Identity
In order to confirm your identity, please enclose a copy of one of the following documents with the “Form for Disclosure, Correction, or Discontinue use of Personal Information”. If your current address differs from the address shown in your identification, please also provide a residence certificate showing your residential history.
- Driver’s license
- Alien registration certificate
- Health insurance card
- Pension handbook
- Residential basic book card with photo
- Residence certificate issued within last six months
- Other public certificate such as registered seal certificate (original or certified copy needed)
※If you are making a request on behalf of a principal, please also provide us with a letter of proxy in our format and a registered seal certificate for the seal used in the letter of proxy (original or certified copy needed) in addition to documents specified above.
※If you wish notification of the purpose of use or disclosure, in addition to documents specified above, please also enclose a self-addressed envelope with Japanese postal stamps worth 822yen. (For Japanese residents only. Please consult our Customer Service Office if you reside outside Japan). We will send our reply in a certified mail.
Secure Management of Personal Information
We will take the necessary and appropriate measures to ensure the secure management of your personal information.
Please contact the following
Watabe Wedding Corporation
「Personal Information Consultation Office」
What Are Cookies?
Cookies are a mechanism which allows your computer to store the browsing history, data entry and other such information transmitted between your browser and the server when you visit a certain website. Cookies enable us to customize our content according to your preferences by using the cookie data stored in your computer.
Settings of Cookies
You may disable or enable cookies through your browser settings. You can accept or decline cookies, or set your browser to prompt you before accepting a cookie from the websites. Settings may vary depending on your browser.
Please refer to the “Help” function in your browser for further information about settings of cookies.
Please note that there may be limitation to internet services requiring authentication and/or some other internet services if you select to decline all cookies in your browser.
Purpose of Cookies.
- To provide you with services customized according to your preference by referring to the stored information upon log-in to our authentication services;
- To display the best suited advertisement in other corporations’ websites based on content of your interest and our user log;
- To investigate the number of visitors to and the network traffic of our websites;
- To improve our services;
- To maintain network security by requiring visitors to re-enter (re-authenticate) their password after a certain period of time.
Cookies may be stored and referred to through a third party pursuant to the commission of advertisement distribution by our company to such third party.